Monroe Township Youth Soccer Fundraiser Facts
This year our club has again chosen to run a Raffle Ticket Fundraiser.
Below are the facts about the Raffle Ticket Fundraiser.
I. Raffle ticket booklets consist of 10 tickets to be sold for $5.00 per ticket.
· Each player registered will be charged $50.00 to cover the cost of 1 booklet when registration fees are collected as this is a mandatory fundraiser.
· No more than 2 booklets per household are required to be sold regardless of how many players are registered in your household.
II. Raffle ticket booklets will be distributed prior to the start of the 2012 fall season. Date to be determined at a later time.
· It is your responsibility to pick up raffle ticket booklets when they become available.
· It is your responsibility to return the raffle tickets stubs completely filled out.
· MTYS will not take responsibility for raffle ticket booklets not picked up or not completed and returned to the club by the fundraiser end date. MTYS will consider the monies paid for those tickets as a donation to the club.
III. Winning tickets will be drawn the night of the Chinese Auction (November 3, 2012).
· Radix Elementary School.
· You do not need to be present at the Chinese Auction in order to win.
IV. There are player and team incentives for selling more than the 1 ticket booklet minimum.
· One player from each division (Soccer T’s, Micro, Town/Travel Academy and Travel) selling the most ticket booklets over the 1 booklet minimum will receive a $150 Visa Gift Card.
· The Travel team who sells the most combined ticket booklets will receive $400 to use for anything team related.
V. Raffle Ticket Prizes are as follows
· 1st Prize-$1,500 Visa Gift Card
· 2nd Prize- Home Entertainment System (estimated value $900-$1,000)
· 3rd Prize-Gaming System or an equivalent Electronic prize (estimated value $500)
Thank You for your continued support,